What We Provide
Alcohol Rehab Herefordshire has been giving medication and liquor treatment since 2003. Through extensive work with people suffering from addiction, we acquired or vast knowledge and skills.
The Work That We Do
Alcohol Rehab Herefordshire provide the UK Drug Misuse Service. At every step of the treatment of the patients, we employ a comprehensive system that involves perfect clinical care, psychosocial interventions and peer support. Our dream is to offer care that is centred on the individual, supports recovery and in the long run assists people to achieve long-lasting abstinence from alcohol and substances.
To get there, we
- Strive to deliver top notch quality in all the services we offer, right from the expert prescription, to care planning with the patient's input and all others
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Building lasting work relationships with local doctors, chemists and other service providers dealing with drug issues because we know such relationships benefit our clients.
- Understand the complexities of abuse and provide a wide range of evidence backed treatment to beat the addiction and the consequences it's causing in the addict's life.
- Arrive at feasible and glaring recovery through Mutual Aid and peer assistance.
- Belong to SMART Recovery.
- Know that the support and guidance of family and caregivers is essential and provide them with support and guidance.
- Link with what is at hand and fill the voids that we identify.
Please reach us on 0800 246 1509, to find out more info about Alcohol Rehab Herefordshire's Addiction services.
For Service Users
For more data regarding how we can encourage you all through your recuperation please observe our Patient Information Leaflet.
Refer to our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine for info regarding the Opioid Substitution Treatments (OST) that are available.